Friday 10 December 2010

Research Time

I won't even think about how long it's been since the last post - though it's glaringly obvious from the title page. Suffice to say I've been a bit lax with the old blog.

Anyway, had a few quieter work months, plodding away at (rather dull) web copy and odd bits and pieces that always seem to require more admin time than actual working. But it's back to the books now and I'm in my element again, planning out the work days on the calendar, opening up fresh new Word documents and starting lists.

I've got two on the go at the moment. One has a January deadline, which seemed fine when I signed up but of course I'd forgotten about Christmas so there's going to be a few late nights. I'll start writing the other the day after I hand in the first manuscript so not much of a break for shopping in the sales but might save me a few quid. I've started doing a bit of research on that one so that I'm ready to go when it's time to start writing.

No comments: